Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Home & Garden Expo

Hello Loves 
<3
The Second Life Home & Garden Expo opens to the public tomorrow, so I'm giving you a little taste of what you can expect! This truly is an event like non other, and I think you'll agree as you walk from sim to sim. Not only is the creator list incredible, the amount of time and effort that went into decorating everything will take your breath away. 85 designers spread across 9 gorgeous sims.
Home & Garden Expo is also for a great cause.

"Relay For Life of Second Life is in its tenth season, as Second Life residents across the grid band together to raise funds for Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society. The funds raised go to finance cancer research. During the 2014 season, RFL of SL broke the $415,000.00 USD mark for total funds raised."

Below, I've featured some of my favorites from the event. Picking even this few was kinda rough, I found myself having to delete some that I did choose as to not totally spam you guys out. 
I've included direct teleports to these locations at the event. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment